Setting up forwarding for your mailbox will allow you to have it automatically send all incoming messages to another email address that you specify.
Setting up Forwarding in Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA):
1. Login to your email at login.microsoftonline.com
2. Select the Gear icon in the top right (see below).
3. Choose View All Outlook Settings from the bottom of the list (see below).
4. Select Forwarding from the left menu (see below).
5. Check the box to Enable Forwarding, then enter the email you wish to forward to. If you would like to keep a copy of forwarding messages, select the checkbox (see below).
6. Select Save to complete your forward set up (see below).
For instructions on setting up forwarding in the Outlook software, we recommend using Inbox Rules. Microsoft has a helpful article to walk you through the steps.