Setting up forwarding for your mailbox will allow you to have it automatically send all incoming messages to another email address that you specify.
To do this in Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA):
- Click the gear in the upper right
- Select "Mail" from the menu
- On the left-hand side, look for "Accounts" then click "Forwarding".
- Click the button next to "Start forwarding" and put in the email address where you'd like to send your incoming messages.
- If you'd like to keep a copy of these messages in your mailbox, check the box next to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages". If you do not check this box, the messages will ONLY be sent to the email address you specify and will not remain in this mailbox.
- Click Save then Options to go back to your Inbox.
For instructions on setting up forwarding in the Outlook software, we recommend using Inbox Rules. Microsoft has a helpful article to walk you through the steps.