Your business sometimes takes you outside the realm of your MLS. Make sure your pocket listings and off-market work counts toward your annual GCI goal by creating a non-MLS transaction in Moxi Engage.
To create a non-MLS transaction, follow the bellow steps:
- Click on All People in the People section (see below).
- This brings you to My People screen (see below).
- Select the person you would like to add a non-MLS transaction to. In this example, Bruce Young is selected (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- This brings you to the Profile Page for the selected person (see below).
- Click MAKE THIS PERSON A PROSPECT to start a transaction (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Select Buyer or Seller (see below indicated by the red arrow).
- Click on Non-MLS (see below, indicated by the blue arrow).
- Enter transaction information.
- NOTE: A start and close date is required before you close the transaction. This also gives a more accurate average time to close statistic.
- Click Done at the bottom of the screen.