Uploading a PDF to a Presentation
Many of your marketing materials come in PDF form already, such as real estate statistics, flyers or personalized pages. You can upload your own PDFs directly to Moxi Present for the Web to add them to the list of available presentation content.
- To upload a PDF, go to the Pages Tab (see below).
- Select the Add Page button (see below).
- From the options, select Create New. (see below)
- Select Upload PDF Page(s) (see below)
- Select Choose file and select which PDF you would like to upload.
NOTE: The name of your PDF file will be the name of your uploaded PDF page.