|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Upload your marketing collateral here. Use portrait and landscape versions, allowing agents to easily switch between Web and Printable presentations.
Adding a new Onesheet (PDF)
- Select the drop-down menu in the top right hand corner and select Presentation Admin (See below).
- Select the Pages tab (See below).
- Select the Create Page in the top right corner (See below).
- Select Upload PDF.
NOTE: There is a 10 page limit to each of your PDF uploads.
- Then select which PDF you would like to upload from your computer (see below).
Adding a new Onesheet (Custom Page)
- From the Pages tab in the Presentation admin select the Create Page button (See below).
- Select Build Page (See below).
- This will take you to the custom page builder which you can create Custom pages that include images, videos, and links.
If you need more description on creating Custom Pages please check out Adding Media to Your Presentations.