The Home page already includes many child pages, or blocks, that link to other areas of the Hub. Creating a new child page will add a block, or link.
Below are the steps required to create a new child page.
- From the Hub Admin page and click on the Dropdown Arrow button next to the HomePage, or other Top Level Page (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Click on the Plus icon (+) button (see above, indicated by the green arrow).
- Select either an internal page or a link (see above, circled in blue):
- Internal Page: Create a page within the Hub to display company content.
- Link: Add a button to the Intranet that directs users to an external Website or another location within the Hub.