Permissions allow you to create content on your MoxiHub that is only seen by a subset of your brokerage. Do you have multiple offices? Or Regions? You can create hyper-local content that is relevant to just those locations and make it visible to the appropriate office or region through Permissions.
Users with an Office Admin user role or higher can set permissions for any page or external links. Permissions can be set at the Organization, Region, Office, and even User levels.
To set permissions:
- Create a New Page or Edit a previously created page.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page (see below).
- Add permissions by clicking in the appropriate section (e.g. Organization, Regions, States, Offices, or Roles) and selecting from the drop-down menu (see above).
- If you add the Organization permission: Everyone in the selected Organization can view this page.
- If you then add a Regions permission such as “Northwest”, a user MUST be in the selected Organization AND also in the “Northwest” Region (all other regions in the selected Organization will NOT be able to view the page).
- If you also add an Offices permission such as “Corporate Headquarters”, the user MUST be in the selected Organization, the “Northwest” Region, AND in the Office “Corporate Headquarters" (all other offices in the selected Organization and Region will NOT be able to view the page).
- Finally, if you add a Roles permission such as “Office Admin,” your user MUST be in the selected Organization, the “Northwest” Region, the "Corporate Headquarters" Office, AND be an “Office Admin" (all other roles in the selected Organization, Region, and Office will NOT be able to view the page).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Internal Page (see below, indicated by the red arrow).