Each Sales Flow zone includes a set of tasks. These tasks differ from zone to zone and from Buyer to Seller. Mark tasks as complete, create new tasks, schedule tasks to complete at a later date, and assign tasks to be completed by another person. You may need to add tasks unique to your transaction.
To add a task, follow the steps below:
- Select the person for whom you would like to create a task. In this example, client Ahmed Meyers is selected (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- This opens your client’s profile card and task list (see below).
- Click Add Task (see above, indicated by red arrow).
- Add task information (see below).
- Task Name: This is the title that will show in your task list (see above, circled in red).
- Description (optional): Any additional information regarding your task (see above, circled in blue).
- Duration: Choose the length of time this task should take (see above, circled in green).
- Due date: Provide a due date for your task (see above, circled in purple).
- Click Done (see above, indicated by red arrow).