|Click Here to Download the Full Overview|
The Overview provides a quick and easy view of recommended tasks, new contacts, and a summary of your Sales Flow.
The Overview displays the following information (see above, circled in red):
- DATABASE COUNT: This number reflects how many people are in your sphere. This number also includes anyone who has been removed from the Sales Flow.
- NOTE: Click on View full list to see your database (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- SALES FLOW: View the number of transactions within each zone of the Sales Flow.
- ADD PEOPLE: Click to add a new person to your sphere.
- RECENTLY VIEWED: Access the eight profiles you viewed most recently.
- RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: The system recommends steps you can take to maintain your sphere, such as sending someone a new subscription. Click on Create Subscription (see above, indicated by the blue arrow) to complete this task or Skip to see a new recommended action (see above, indicated by the green arrow).
- NEW: This section displays new additions to Moxi Works/Moxi Engage.