Do you have baseball fans that you would like to send a special note to on Opening Day? Or a selection of people you wish to send a postcard of your Just Listed or Just Sold properties? You can use groups to sort your people. Learn how to create new groups, add one person to multiple groups, and add multiple people to a single group by following the steps below.
Groups allow you to sort your People. To create a new group, follow the steps below:
- Sign into Moxi Works / Moxi Engage.
- Click on All People in the People section (see below).
- This brings you to the My People screen (see below).
- Scroll down the left side of the screen until you see Groups and click Manage (see below, indicated by red arrow).
- Type in your Group name (see below, circled in red).
- NOTE: Group names must be at least three characters in length.
- Then click Add (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- To delete a group, click the trash can icon (see above, indicated by green arrow).
- NOTE: Deleting a group will not delete individuals within that group and the deleted group name remains listed on the profile page of individuals who were included.