|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
You may need to export portions of your database for use in other programs or to create a mail merge document. Learn how to use the Export feature on the My People screen to create a file of any or all groups.
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
- Sign into Moxi Engage.
- Click on All People in the People section (see below).
- This brings you to the My People screen (see below).
- Click Export (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- Select which Groups you would like to include in your exported file by clicking on the + symbol (see below, circled in red).
- NOTE: In this example, the Marketing group has been selected for export (see above, indicated by the purple arrow).
- NOTE: There is no limit set on the number of groups you may select.
- When all desired groups are selected, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Done (see below, indicated by the red arrow).