As you begin working with your person, they may decide to hire you again to buy or sell and additional property. You can add as many transactions as needed to accurately reflect how you are working with an individual.
To create additional transactions, follow the steps below:
- Select the person you would like to add an additional transaction too. In this example, Ahmed Meyers is selected (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- This brings you to the Profile Page for the selected person (see below).
- Click Add Transaction (see below, indicated by red arrow).
- Enter transaction details (see below).
- NOTE: It is required to select whether or not this transaction if for a Buyer or Seller
- Click Done at the bottom of the screen (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- NOTE: Your new transaction will automatically be added to the Prospect zone.
- NOTE: All your transactions for this person will be listed in the left column (see below).
- Follow steps 1-3 to create as many transactions as needed for your person.
You have now learned how to create multiple transactions.