All of your people are automatically added to your Marketing Plan when they are first added to Moxi Engage. But you may not want or need to market to everyone you know. They might be family and friends, or other agents and vendors you work with. You can remove these people from your Sales Flow and Marketing Plan while still being able to add them to groups and subscriptions by designating them as either a Collaborator or Personal contact.
IMPORTANT: As of a recent update, new people are no longer automatically added to your Marketing Plan. They are added to a category called "Uncategorized". To get them categorized properly and moved into the correct marketing plan:
- Go into People
- Click "Uncategorized" in the left-hand navigation
- Click the "Guide me" button at the top of the people list
- Follow the steps you are presented with.
Some of the instructions and screenshots below will be slightly out of date. An update to this article is forthcoming.
NOTE: You can remove people from the Marketing Plan but still subscribe them to Marketing like Neighborhood News.
Designate and Individual Person
- From the person’s profile screen, select Edit (See below)
- Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and select Collaborator or Personal (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Done (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
Designate Multiple People
- From the My People screen, select all the people you wish to Designate. (Circled below in red)
- Select Organize at the top of the screen. (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Designate as… (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
- Select Personal or Collaborator (Circled in red)
- Choose if you would like these people to still have access to their Subscriptions. (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Continue. (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
You have now removed multiple people from the Sales Flow.
|<< BACK||COURSE HOME||NEXT >>|