When you upload your contacts to Engage they will be Uncategorized. You will want to use the guide me button to organize these people in your database. However, if you have people that are already in your database you can organize them from your My People screen. They might be family and friends, or other agents and vendors you work with. You can remove these people from your Sales Flow and Marketing Plan while still being able to add them to groups and subscriptions by designating them as either a Collaborator or Personal contact.
NOTE: If this is the first time you are uploading your contacts, follow the instructions on Organizing your Uncategorized Contacts.
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
Designate and Individual Person
- From the person’s profile screen, select Edit (See below)
- Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and select Collaborator or Personal (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Done (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
Designate Multiple People
- From the My People screen, select all the people you wish to Designate. (Circled below in red)
- Select Organize at the top of the screen. (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Designate as… (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
- Select Personal or Collaborator (Circled in red)
- Choose if you would like these people to still have access to their Subscriptions. (See below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select Continue. (See below, indicated by the blue arrow)
You have now removed multiple people from the Sales Flow.
|<< BACK||COURSE HOME||NEXT >>|