|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
If you have specific listings you want to put into your presentations, you can use the MLS numbers to be specific about your search. Also, if you are more comfortable searching on the MLS, you can use the numbers from your search in the search box!
Search Using MLS numbers
- If you already know specific MLS numbers you would like to add, put the MLS numbers in the search box
- Type in the MLS numbers or paste them if you copied them from the MLS Website (see above, circled in blue).
- NOTE: Enter multiple numbers by separating each with a coma.
- Select the Search button with the magnifying glass icon (see above, indicated by the green arrow) to update the Map.
- Select the Comps you would like to include in your presentation.
- Select Continue to go to the Comps Screen.