If you have specific listings you want to put into your presentations, you can use the MLS numbers to be specific about your search.
Search Using MLS Numbers
To search using MLS Numbers:
- Navigate to the Search tab.
- Type in the MLS number or paste it if you copied it from the MLS Website.
- Note: Search for multiple MLS numbers by separating the numbers with a coma.
- Click the Search button with the magnifying glass icon to update the Map.
- Choose the Comps to include in your presentation. Either click on the image of the listing to include them individually or click Include All above the image of the first listing to populate the comps into your Presentation. Comps with a green checkmark are included.
- Select Continue to go to the Comps Screen.
Common MLS Search Issues
If MLS Search does not return the listings you expect to see it may be due to:
- Searching for a commercial listing
- MoxiWorks does not receive commercial listings from MLSs. You can still include commercial listings in your presentation by adding them manually.
- Searching for an old listing
- MLSs only share data for a selected period of time. If the listing is older the MLS may have stopped sending data for that listing. You may be able to add the listing manually.
- Searching for a listing from a different MLS
- Presentations only associate with one MLS. Listings from other MLSs can be added to the presentation manually.
To manually add a listing that does not show in MLS search follow the instructions on this page: Comps: Creating Custom Comparables