On the Search Screen, the map will automatically populate with all listings matching your Subject Property’s current criteria. Listings will be labeled by status.
- NOTE: By default your map will display 100 results per page and sort by status, from Active to Sold, so there may be times your map appears to only show Active properties (green icons). Therefore, to change the appearance of the map or show multiple statuses you must either:
- Refine your search criteria to reduce the number of results;
- Show more comps per page using the drop-down menu;
- Change your sort order;
- Zoom in on the map.
- Enter the Search Criteria in this field.
- The search results display here. Click the "Include Listing" checkbox for any listings you want included in the presentation.
- Set boundaries for your search. You can set a radius search, toggle boundaries on or off, draw a boundary, or choose whether to display schools on the map or not.
- Elect whether or not the search results update as the map pans.
- Choose to search by address (or city/zip), drive time search, MLS number, or MLS Area)
- Display search results by map, list, or card views.
Additional Search Types
|<< BACK||HOME||NEXT >>|