Let’s take a tour of the Present Admin Portal where you can create Onesheets, Company Templates, and Change the name of Report Pages. Check out the instructions below to learn about the Present Admin Screen.
Present Admin Overview
- To get to the Presentation Admin screen, select the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- The first screen you will see is Templates. Here you can create company level templates that can be seen by as many agents as you permit
- To create a new template, select the Create New button in the top right corner. (See below)
- Each one your Templates can be set to have permissions or be duplicated so you don’t have to re-create templates if you only need a few changes. (See below).
- To add headers and footers to your PDF uploads, click on Branding from the drop-down menu. You can choose which header and footer you would like here then click Apply.
- The next section is the Pages Tab. This is where you can create Onesheets and marketing materials.
- Create a new folder for your pages, such as: Marketing, Office, and Brokerage Pages.
- Create new pages by either uploading PDFs or Creating new pages.
- Set permissions for your pages to make sure the right people see exactly what you want them too.
- Click Create Page to bring up the options box where you can choose to upload a personal PDF or build your own page from scratch.
- Creating a new page will use the same process as creating custom pages for Agents. There are layout options you can choose from to format your media display. Add images, Videos, or links for all your Agents to see.
- If you would like to see how your custom page looks in print version, click the drop-down arrow next to Web View on the top right.
- When you are finished creating your custom page, click the save button to keep your work.
- On the last tab you can change the names of the Report Pages that are generated with each presentation by clicking the title.