Typically the problem is that the app is trying to process a very large amount of listings on a slow or poor Internet connection. First, verify that you are connected to the Internet. Then, if you are connected and are still experiencing slowness, try performing an App Data refresh. You can do this by going to Settings on your iPad, select TouchCMA within Settings, and turn the Reset Data option on.
Articles in this section
- Presentation Mode for the iPad
- How do I close the TouchCMA app so it is not running in the background?
- Why is my app hanging up when searching?
- Will the app work on my iPad?
- Navigating the Homepage
- Subject Property Screen: Seller Presentation
- Subject Property Screen: Buyer Presentation
- Search: iPad Search Screen Summary
- Search: Specific Search Criteria
- Search: iPad Boundary Search