Yes. First, email yourself a link to the PDF–the option to do this is at the very end of the CMA/Presentation creation process–then open the link in your email and save the PDF to your device. You can also save a copy of a PDF you are previewing or viewing via Moxi Present.
Articles in this section
- Presentation Redesign FAQs
- How do I save my presentation/CMA?
- Why isn't search finding any listings?
- Can I save my CMA/Presentation as a PDF?
- How does "automatic syncing" work and what does it do?
- How long are my presentations stored for?
- Is Moxi Present available in all areas?
- What is Moxi Present?