Each page of the Brokerage Hub will feature categorized topics, such as MoxiEngage, the directory, or other topics which may vary depending on your brokerage. Pages can lead to other areas of the Hub or connect with an external link. Managing pages is important to maintaining an organized, robust Hub.
Access the Hub Admin
- Select Hub Admin from the Admin drop-down menu (in the upper-right corner of your MoxiWorks Account)
NOTE: If you do not see this option, you do not have Content Admin access. Please Contact Tech Support to request access to the Intranet Admin.
Hub Admin Overview
- New Top Level Page: Add a new page to your Hub with a "Top Level" path. Top Level pages have easy-to-remember URLs and can have child pages.
- Title: Easily find your pages and see your page organization in this column.
- Path: Quickly see the URL name of your page in this column. You can also select the link to view the page from here.
- Options: Add a Child page, Edit the current page or delete the current page.