Each Sales Flow zone includes a set of tasks. These tasks differ from zone to zone and from Buyer to Seller. Mark tasks as complete, create new tasks, schedule tasks to complete at a later date, and assign tasks to be completed by another person.
To complete a task follow the steps below:
- Select the person whose tasks you would like to complete. In this example, client Ahmed Meyers is selected (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- This opens your client’s profile card and task list (see below).
- To quickly complete a task, click on the check mark to the left of the task name (see below, circled in red).
- To review more information about a task, click on the task title (see below, circled in purple).
- In the above Task example Set Neighborhood News Subscription, I can do the following:
- DESCRIPTION: View details for this task (see above, circled in red).
- CREATE SUBSCRIPTION: Clicking this button will open the Subscription screen allowing you to create the subscription for your person (see above, circled in blue).
- NOTE: Some tasks will vary and may not have this button. Clicking on the Green Action button whether named something else or not will take you to that specific area within Moxi Works/Moxi Engage.
- DONE: Click here to mark a task as complete (see above, indicated by red arrow).
- NOTE: This will move your task and will be visible at the bottom of your task list under the Completed section.
- EDIT: Click here to edit the due date (see above, indicated by blue arrow).
- MORE: Find additional options, including assign to another person, add it to your calendar, and delete (see above, indicated by green arrow). See below to learn about these options.
- ASSIGN: Send an email to another person in your contact list to request they complete this task (see above, indicated by red arrow).
- ADD TO CALENDAR: This task will be added to your calendar (see above, indicated by blue arrow).
- DELETE: Remove this task from your list (see above, indicated by green arrow).
- NOTE: Any deleted tasks will be visible at the bottom of your task list under the Delete section and can be recovered at any time.