You can add a single person to more than one group. To add an individual to a group, follow the steps below:
- Sign into Moxi Works TM / Moxi Engage TM.
- Click on All People in the People section (see below).
- This brings you to My People screen(see below).
- Select the person you would like to add to a group. In this example, client Ahmed Meyers is selected(see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- This brings you to the Profile Page for the selected person (see below).
- Scroll down until you see Groups on the left hand side of the screen (see below, circled in red).
- Click Add to Groups (see below, indicated by red arrow).
- Select the group(s) to which you would like this person to belong by clicking on the plus sign next to the group name (see below, circled in red).
- NOTE: You can select either Collaborator or Personal on this screen as well.
- EXAMPLE: Groups A + and Baseball Group are selected (see above, highlighted in blue).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Done (see below).
You have now learned how to move your person to a group.