Creating mailing labels just got easier! A new export option in Moxi Engage exports only the necessary fields to easily create mailing labels with any program you choose! Just export the CSV file and import it into Word or other mailing label programs (like Avery.com). You can export your entire list of people, a group you have defined, or a selection that you choose!
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
To create mailing labels, follow the steps below:
- Sign into Moxi Works/Moxi Engage.
- Click on All People in the People section (see below).
- This brings you to the My People screen (see below).
- Click Export (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- Click For mailing labels (see above, indicated by the green arrow).
- The export form will open (see below).
- NOTE: In this example, the Marketing group has been selected for export (see above, indicated by the purple arrow).
- NOTE: There is no limit set on the number of groups you may select.
When all desired groups are selected, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Done (see below, indicated by the red arrow).