Currently there is no native Android app. Most of our user base has adopted iPads instead of other tablet devices. However, if the demand is present, we will consider creating an Android application in the future. Remember that TouchCMA is also a full-featured web app that can be used on any tablet.
Articles in this section
- Presentation Redesign FAQs
- How do I save my presentation/CMA?
- Is there an Android version of the app?
- Why isn't search finding any listings?
- Can I save my CMA/Presentation as a PDF?
- What is the difference between the Web and iPad TouchCMA programs?
- How does "automatic syncing" work and what does it do?
- How long are my presentations stored for?
- Is Moxi Present/TouchCMA available in all areas?
- What is Moxi Present?