You can find instructions for setting up Exchange on your Android, iOS, or Windows phone by following the links below.
Note: If you are using 2 step authentication for outlook, you will also need an application password.
How to generate a new app password
1. log into your Windermere email account on your computer. Visit login.microsoftonline.com or click the Email button on the WORC site.
2. In the top right-hand corner click the circle with your photo or initials in it.
3. Select My Account from the drop-down.
4. On the right-hand side select Additional Security Verification under Security Info.
5. Select the App Passwords Tab.
6. Click on Create and Manage App Passwords. This will open a new window.
7. Select the blue Create button.
8. Enter a name for your new App Password in the pop-up box (EX: Android, iPhone, etc.)
9. Hit next.
10. Record your new App Password and store in a safe place. This will be the password you need to access your account from your mobile devices.