In a presentation (Buyer or Seller CMA), square footage values are critical when it comes to pricing, so ensuring the right SQFT value is represented is paramount. Depending on your market, the calculation for the SQFT of any property may have different requirements. MoxiPresent allows you to select from three options which SQFT calculation will be displayed in your presentation.
Total SQFT (includes all finished/unfinished SQFT in calculation)
Total Finished SQFT (excludes unfinished SQFT in calculation)
Above Grade Finished SQFT (includes only above ground and finished SQFT in the calculation)
Choosing which SQFT option to display in your presentation
- From MoxiPresent home, select Create New
- Select the presentation type then select continue
- Pick a template then select continue
- Choose which SQFT option you would like to use
- Select Create
Note: If the selection bubbles are grayed out and do not allow you to change your display options, this means your brokerage has opted to enforce one specific SQFT display. If you would like to have the option to choose, please consult with your brokerage leadership.
The following Report Pages display the SQFT calculation:
- Property Summary
- Listing Details
- Side by Side Comparison
- Status Comparison
- Listing Averages
- Price vs. Days on Market
- Price & Size
- Pricing Analysis
Changing the SQFT calculation while creating a presentation
If you changed your mind about which SQFT calculation to use while you are creating your presentation, you can easily change your choice.
Choose the Settings icon at the top of the screen.
Choose the SQFT calculation you want to use and click Save.
Changing the SQFT calculation after the presentation is created
1. From MoxiPresent home, select the three vertical dots on the presentation you would like to update, Then select Settings
2. On the Presentation Settings menu, choose which SQFT option you would like to use, then select Save
You can set your default SQFT choice in your MoxiPresent settings so you don't have to change the display option for every presentation.
Setting your preferred default SQFT display option
1. From MoxiPresent home, select the gear icon in the upper right corner (next to the create new button).2. Select Data Display
3. Choose which SQFT option you would like to use as your default
4. Select Save