While helping you troubleshoot MoxiWorks Support may ask you to create a HAR File. A HAR File provides us with an archive of your interactions with our products that we use to help track down the issue.
Google Chrome HAR File
To generate a HAR File in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Navigate to the page in the MoxiWorks tool where you are experiencing the issue.
- Click the ellipsis button in Chrome.
- Choose More tools then select Developer tools.
- Click the Network tab.
- Check the Preserve log button if the record button is red. If the record button is not red, click the button to start recording then continue.
- Click the clear icon next to the record button.
- Reproduce your issue in the MoxiWorks product.
- Click the download icon in the developer tool.
- Follow the download instructions to Save as HAR with Content.
For Information downloading HAR files for other browsers, please use the Zendesk guide: Generating a HAR file for troubleshooting