MoxiPromote is an automated digital ad platform that makes it easy for agents to get great results from online advertising – without the usual time, cost, and expertise.
Create a brand ad in MoxiPromote to build brand awareness, stay top-of-mind with your contacts, or generate leads. The simple three-step process only takes a few minutes; ad management and optimization is then fully automated for you.
Before you get started
- Decide where you want your ad displayed: on the Meta network (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and thousands of other apps) or on the Google Display Network (YouTube, Gmail, and millions of high-traffic websites).
- Ads are designed to drive traffic to a website; have the URL of your website or Facebook page ready.
- For Meta (Facebook) ads only: create a CSV list of contacts so your leads, past clients, and your sphere will see your ads.
- Pick an image or video* for your ad (max. 5120kb, jpg, or png); we recommend something bold and eye-catching (show your smile!), with little or no text.
*= Video available for Meta ads only.
- Have your credit card ready (ads start for as little as $99 / month).
Log in to MoxiPromote
- Go to promote.moxiworks.com and log in to your MoxiWorks account
- Then select the brand ad blueprint (type) you want to run: Meta (Facebook) or Google Display
Tip: Alternatively, you can select My Brand Ads and then Programs in the menu on the left; this is where you can create new campaigns or view past campaigns.
- Select “Create program” to get started.
Set up Your Program (ad campaign)
- If you’re running a Meta ad, connect your Facebook page (or choose a previously-connected page).
- Choose a theme for your ad content: we provide several pre-written ad templates based on best practices and learnings from thousands of ads; you can modify these templates or create your own (you can see a preview on the right).
- Upload the image or video for your ad and the URL (web page link) where people will go if they click on your ad (your website or Facebook page). Image specs: max. 5120kb, jpg or png. Video specs: mp4 and 90Mb or under.
- Decide on targeting: the region or zip/postcode you want to advertise in; the range of your ads (minimum 15 miles); and upload a CSV file with the email addresses of contacts you want to target (Meta/Facebook ads only).
- Choose your Objective; capture a lead or direct traffic to your website.
- Select Next.
Determine your ad schedule and budget
- Choose a subscription:
Recurring is a set-it-and-forget-it option. Your ad will keep running until you cancel it.
One-time payment lets you set a specific timeframe.
- Set your ad budget (only for recurring ads).
- Input your credit card details or choose the card on file.
- Name your ad program, for your reference only (pick something meaningful like “Facebook – branding – Feb 2023”).
- Select Next.
Confirm your ad details and checkout
- Review your ad details; need to make changes? Simply select Back.
- Ready to go? Select Checkout – your ad will be up and running in minutes.
- You will get an email confirming the details of your ad.
That’s it! Your ad will now be shown to home buyers, sellers, and owners in your local area.
Note: You can manage, edit, or cancel your ad at any time from the My Brand Ads > Programs link in the left menu.
Go to promote.moxiworks.com and log in to your MoxiWorks account to place your ad.