We’re constantly working on improvements to MoxiWorks, with feedback from our customers and users. See the latest updates to MoxiPromote below.
New and improved ad blueprint options, including video ads (June 13, 2023)
Next time you log in to Promote you’ll notice some changes to the dashboard, improvements to the step-by-step ad creation process, updated ad copy based on recent learnings from the performance of thousands of ads, and some exciting new ad options!
We’ve made it even easier for you to promote your active or sold listings by combining several ad blueprint options into one. We’ve also added two new blueprint options, plus video support! You can now choose from:
- COMBINED! Single Listing: Meta – use this blueprint to advertise a single active or sold listing on the Meta network, including Facebook and Instagram. Instead of choosing different blueprints, you now choose from different themes in one blueprint: Just Listed, Open House, Just Sold, or custom (create your own!). Each theme comes with eye-catching image overlays and pre-written ad copy. You can use an image pulled directly from your MLS, upload a custom image, or upload a video! Learn More about the new Combined Single Listing: Meta ads here...
- NEW! Single Listing Gallery: Meta – Want to showcase a unique or high-end listing? Create a slideshow (a.k.a. carousel) ad on the Meta network (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Choose 2 – 5 images pulled direct from your MLS or upload your own images. Use the pre-written ad copy or customize it.
- NEW! Multi Listing Carousel: Meta – Show that you’re the neighborhood expert! Create an ad with 3 – 10 of your current or sold listings in a slideshow or carousel ad on the Meta network (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Use the pre-written ad copy or customize it.
- UPDATED! Single Listing: Google – use this blueprint to advertise a single active or sold listing on the Google Display Network, including YouTube and Gmail. This is a low-cost option for driving awareness and website traffic. We’ve updated the ad copy based on recent data from thousands of ads to get you better ad performance and made some small improvements to the user interface.
- UPDATED! Brand Promotion: Meta – promote your brand on Facebook, Instagram, and other sites in the Meta network. Choose from several themes with recently updated ad copy, then upload an image or (new!) video to catch people’s attention and generate leads or website traffic. Learn More about Brand Promotion: Meta here...
- Brand promotion: Google – this popular blueprint was introduced in February. Use it to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to your website from Gmail, YouTube, and other popular sites in the Google Display Network. We’ve made slight tweaks to the user interface but the ad copy and options are unchanged.
Feb 27, 2023
Various user experience updates (Feb 27, 2023)
We want to make it as easy as possible to promote your business and listings—even if you have no experience with digital advertising. The MoxiPromote dashboard is now MoxiWorks blue, plus you can:
See the overall performance of your ads on the dashboard (data shows the results from all the ads you’ve placed; look under “Programs” in the left nav to see the performance of each ad)
See all ad options on the dashboard: new listing; open house; sold listing; and brand ads (formerly known as “services ads”)
Choose the objective of your ads (leads or traffic?) on step 1 when creating an ad (instead of the dashboard)
Target your sphere with a custom audience for your ads (Feb 27, 2023)
When creating a Meta (Facebook) ad in MoxiPromote, you can now choose to target either a geographic area or a custom audience. Custom audience ads are a great way to stay top-of-mind with your sphere and grow your repeat-and-referral business.
Simply upload a CSV file with the email addresses of your leads, past clients, and sphere when creating an ad to promote your brand or listings. Learn how to add custom audiences here.
Promote your brand on the Google Display Network (Feb 27, 2023)
Want to build brand awareness in your local area? In addition to brand ads on the Meta network, you can now drive traffic to your website with a low-cost brand ad on the Google Display network, which includes YouTube, Gmail, and millions of high-traffic websites. Google is a difficult ad platform to master, but we do all the work for you! Learn how to create a brand ad here.
Log in to MoxiPromote to take advantage of these improvements: promote.moxiworks.com.