If a prospective client completes the contact form on your agent website, you will receive an email notification and the person will land in Engage. For more information on the contact form, what the email notification looks like, and how the lead flows into Engage, please refer to the information below:
Completing the contact form:
1. The client will navigate to your agent website and be directed to your homepage.
2. The client will click “contact me” (if the website is an agent website) or “contact us” (if the website is a team website).
Note: if the client completes the contact form on a team website, the lead will flow to the site owner of the team website.
3. The client will complete the contact form and click "send".
4. The client will receive a confirmation message that their inquiry was submitted.
Receiving the lead:
You will receive an email notification with the subject line "contact notification from (website name)."
1. Log into Engage and navigate to the dashboard - in the "activity feed" section, the lead will appear.
2. Click the lead's name in the activity feed to be directed to their contact card - then, click "activity" on the left-hand side.
From this section, you can view the details of the lead's inquiry.