The MoxiWebsites custom page builder not only provides pre-built templates to help get you started but also includes a variety of modules you can add anywhere on your page.
- Chose a module for your page by "dragging-and-dropping".
- Determine your settings in the module settings menu
Remember: Check all the setting options including scrolling down the menu and checking the additional tabs.
Example: Settings Selected for the Photo Module
- Image selected from the Media Library under the General tab
- The caption was set to display under the image under the General tab
- Circle Crop selected under the Style tab
- Font styles were updated under the Style tab
- Top Margin set to "0" under the Advanced tab
Note: MoxiWorks-specific modules can be found under Widgets in the Module Menu
Look up each non-MoxiWorks module and see an in-depth explanation of each: Module Overview