If the favs and saves button is missing from all contacts cards in MoxiEngage, this can be caused by two issues:
- The Web Info section of your MoxiWorks profile is blank
- The website in the Web Info section of your MoxiWorks profile is a non-MoxiWorks website
Favs and saves relies on a MoxiWorks website in order to function, as your contacts will favorite properties on your MoxiWorks agent website – then, you will be able to view these favorited/saved properties within the favs and saves section of each person’s contact card in MoxiEngage.
The steps to edit the info in the Web Info section of your profile vary for Anywhere users and non-Anywhere users as outlined below:
Your profile information, including your website URL, sources from an external feed and your office admin or manager will be able to assist with this action. Once your website URL has been updated on the feed side, it will appear on your MoxiWorks profile in 24 hours. For brand-specific instructions regarding this process, kindly refer to the articles below:
Non-Coldwell Banker agents: Realogy Agents: Updating Profile and/or MLS Information
Coldwell Banker agents: Editing Account Information for Realogy Coldwell Banker Accounts
- Login into your MoxiWorks account.
- In the top-right corner, click on your headshot and select My Account.
- Switch into the Web Info tab.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Scroll down to the website field and enter the URL for your MoxiWebsites
- Click save to save your changes.