If you have company-level permissions, follow the steps below to create an agent website from the brokerage website admin tool for your current brokerage website.
To create a new agent site:
- Log into your MoxiWorks account.
- If a manually-created account hosts the brokerage website, use the switch user functionality to switch into this account.
- Click on Website or My Website.
- Hover over My Team then click Provision Site.
- Select the type of website you’d like to create from the drop-down menu in the New Website Creation Tool.
- Enter the subdomain that you’d like to use to create your website.
- Finally, click Check to finalize the process.