Using Moxi Engage has been shown to increase your business by 38%, but first you will need to import your contacts! Follow the instructions below to import your contacts directly into Engage.
Disclaimer: This feature is available only to certain brokerages. If this option is not appearing on your account, you will need to import your CSV file through your email account as explained here: https://support.moxiworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/205321536-Email-Importing-Your-People-for-Moxi-Engage
Import Contacts Directly to Engage
- First download the Contacts Template which will show you how your contacts need to be organized to be imported into Engage. Put your contacts into this template.
NOTE: Only the fields in green will be pulled into Engage, but you still need the template to have all the fields you see.
- Save the template as a CSV from your spreadsheet program (See below).
- Once your contacts have been added and saved to the template CSV, select My People on your Engage Dashboard.
- In the top right corner select the gear icon (See below).
- Select Import Outlook CSV (See below).
- Select Select File (See below).
- Find the file on your computer.
- This will begin the import process. During this process, do not close your browser window (See below).
- When the import has finished, you will see a report of the contacts imported into Engage (See below).