Using Moxi Engage has been shown to increase your business by 38%, but first you will need to import your contacts! Follow the instructions below to import your contacts directly into Engage.
Import Contacts Directly to Engage
- First download the Contacts Template which will show you how your contacts need to be organized to be imported into Engage. Put your contacts into this template.
NOTE: Only the fields in green will be pulled into Engage, but you still need the template to have all the fields you see.
- Save the template as a CSV from your spreadsheet program (See below).
- Once your contacts have been added and saved to the template CSV, select My People on your Engage Dashboard.
- In the top right corner select the gear icon (See below).
- Select Import Outlook CSV (See below).
- Select Select File (See below).
- Find the file on your computer.
- This will begin the import process. During this process, do not close your browser window (See below).
- When the import has finished, you will see a report of the contacts imported into Engage (See below).