This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Our team innovates regularly and this is the list of the latest updates!
- Your special dates preferences have never been easier! They now come with a description below each one when you select the edit button!
- When entering your Facebook admin page URL, you can be absolutely sure it is correct! When entering in the URL, you will see a message below letting you know whether it is a correct page URL or not!
- If you are a specialist in a specific area, you can create saved searches on your Agent Website. Saved searches are a great way to show off the listings in your neighborhoods! You can have a widget that will show off the listings in your saved search!
- Adding your social media accounts to your agent website is moving locations! Social Media account will pull from your Roster page! Add your social media account to the Web Info section of your Roster account and it will pull onto your Agent Website!
- Advertise your listing using Moxi Works! In the second step of creating your advertisement you can narrow down who will see your advertisement. Now you can narrow this down by age!
- Not all MLSs have open house information. However, you may still want to include open house date and times! You can now manually add in open house info to any listing!
- Moxi Insights is a powerful tool that enables your agents to get public record data on all the people in their sphere of influence. This is now eligible to be purchased at the company level so all your agents will see it in their account!