This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! We have a ton of great improvements and we’re working toward the big stuff! Check out the list below for information.
- Some presentations are created without an MLS. Now you can assign an MLS to a presentation that was created without one! You should know, once an MLS is assigned to a Presentation, it cannot be switched!
- Keep your eye on your goals! You can also check out previous years’ goals in your goals module, but when you are finished, there will be a link back to the current year! This way you can keep your eye on the correct year of goals!
- We have now made Neighborhood News even better! You can customize the message that gets sent out to people receiving their Neighborhood News for the first time!
- Including a Neighborhood News sign-up sheet can help you get more leads in Engage. Use the Neighborhood News Sign-up widget! This will let you embed a sign-up page in any of your websites!
- Designations can set agents apart. Show your designations right on your Agent Website home page!
- Sorting your property lists can be cumbersome. Now we have auto sorting lists that will make sorting your property lists even easier!
- Advertise your listing is now even better! You can advertise your listing in news feed of Facebook, and in the top right corner! Show listings in the Facebook News Feed!
- Do you have Non-MLS listings an accidentally forget to add a photo gallery? Now you will be prompted to publish your photo gallery for Non-MLS listings before they go live!
- Have you wondered what the “Show Address” toggle switch does when you are creating a listing? We have added clarity to what these switches do and added a few more, so you can be specific with your listing!
- When you are adding a listing to the Hot Sheets you can specify the tour times! This will let people searching the Hot Sheets know your tour time.
- When searching the Hot Sheets, you may want to search when the Open House is happening. Search by tour time when using the Hot Sheets!
- In your presentation admin, order your pages in folders for the last modified! If you need to find a page you have just changed, check out the Date Modified column.