Moxi Works does it again! This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the latest and greatest from Moxi Works!
Don’t forget to join our weekly webinar series that covers all things Moxi. Ever Thursday at 11 a.m. PST, we’ll show you the tips and tricks of making the platform work for you. Join us on 8/24 for the “Latest & Greatest” webinar that covers everything in the 8/22 release! http://support.moxiworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/205696439-Upcoming-Webinars
- Some of the most important actions for your presentation were under the actions button on the pages tab. Now you will see those options, directly on the page!
- When creating custom pages, you have been able to add pages with ease! Now you can remove images from the library!
- Have you created a task in your task manager you no longer want? Not only can you remove this task from the task list, you can delete it from the eligible task list as well!
- Advertising your listings is even easier! When you win a listing, you will be asked if you want to advertise that listing from your Engage dashboard!
- When someone goes to your website and creates an account, its valuable to know what they are looking at to give insight into what they want. In their profile card, if they have an account, you will see the Favs and Saves tab!
- When sending special dates emails, you may want to include more than one email, such as sending a House-iversary email to a marries couple. Include multiple email addresses in your special dates emails!
- When potential clients visit your website, they should see what properties are around them! Now, when they visit the search page, we will use their IP address to show them listings in their area!
- When sending reports to your clients for Advertise Your Listings, you now have a toggle switch to CC yourself on this email!
- Advertise your listing emails are a great reminder for getting advertising campaigns on Facebook! However, if you don’t want to see these emails anymore, you can turn them off in the Advertise your Listings settings menu!
- When using Advertise your listings, you can extend your search radius to 50 miles! This will get more eyes on your listings!
- For Office Level Admins, getting to an agent’s listings can be cumbersome. Now, you can see all of the listings for your entire office!
- Goals are extremely important! Even for managers, which is why managers now have the ability to set goals for their office! You can see an aggregate of the goals from everyone in your office, or you can set a goal for the office yourself!
- Showing how far we have come, and what goals we have accomplished over the years is important! Managers can now see a history of their goals in the Manager Goals screen!
- The Manager Dashboard gives us great insight into what our agents are doing. Now there is more information! You can see how many people your agents have in each part of the sales flow!