This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the list below for more information on our new functionality in Moxi Present and Advertise your listings on Facebook!
- When creating folders in “My Pages” you can sort your pages! You can now sort your pages by Date created or alphabetically in ascending or descending order!
- We have made uploading PDFs even easier! When you select the “+ ADD PAGE” you can upload a 20-page PDF!
- Do you like Zillow reviews, but you don’t want them on every presentation? Now you can set whether your Zillow reviews appear in each presentation!
- When creating presentations that don’t include CMA pages you can remove pages quickly! In your pages library, you can deselect pages from your presentation!
- Customizing your presentations has never been easier! The options icon is now on every page that has options to change!
- When you see listings in your featured properties widget on your agent website. You may want people to know if you are working with the buyer or seller. Now, each listing will be labeled with who you were working with!
- Congratulations! You’ve won a listing, now we want that listing to reach all its potential buyers. Advertise your listing with Moxi’s Listing Ads.
- Manage your advertisements through your new “My Advertisements” menu in your Roster!
- See how your Facebook advertisements are doing, and share that information with your clients! Run reports on your ads through “My Advertisements” show your clients, you are going the extra mile!
- When setting permissions in Present, you can find what you are looking for but starting to type the name of the location. This will let you select the name of the location from the drop-down menu.
- When creating company templates for your agents to use, you may notice there are certain templates you want on the top of the list. In Presentation Admin, you can drag and drop your templates into the order you would like!