We ask our agents to set goals to make sure they stay on track throughout the year. On the Manager Dashboard, you can set your own goals for your office! You can either use an aggregated total of all the goals your agents have set, or you can set a goal for your office!
Setting your Manager Dashboard Goal
- From your manager dashboard, select the Goals module or Goals in the navigation bar.
- Select the Gear wheel in the top right corner.
- Select Office GCI Goal.
- Here you can select the type of goal you would like to be displayed in your Goals Module.
- Aggregate GCI Goal: This will take a total of all the GCI goals set by your agents.
- Custom GCI Goal: Here you can set a GCI goal for your office.