Congratulations! You’ve won a listing, now it’s time to make sure your listing reaches all it's potential buyers. Moxi Promote ads lets you create a Facebook ad in minutes. Advertisements can be a complicated and daunting task, but Moxi takes the guesswork out and makes it easy to come up with a great looking ad!
Advertise Your Listings
- From anywhere in your Moxi Works account, select your agent photo in the top right corner then select My Account (see below).
Note: Some brokerages have added a Promote Link to the top navigation menu as pictured below. If you have this, skip to Step 4.
- From the side menu, select Agent Tools (see below).
- From your Agent Tools, select Promote (see below).
- From the learn screen select New Ad in the top right (see below).
- Then select, Promote Your Listing (see below).
- From the pop-up, you can select the listing you would like to promote (see below).
- Create your ad:
- Description: Write the description of your advertisement.
- Headline: This is the text you will see on the top of your advertisement.
- Location: This will let you specify what area your listing is in.
- Destination Page: Here you can define what web page your advertisement will take someone that clicks on it.
- Image: This is where you put the image that will go on your advertisement.
- Add Status Badge: You can add in Status Badges such as “Open House” or “Just Listed”.
- Determine Your Reach:
- This is the amount you would like to invest in your advertisement.
- This is how long you would like your ad to run.
- Choose Target Location: Here you can choose one of 2 options, Listing Address or City.
- Distance From Listing: You can choose how far away from your listing where people will see this advertisement (e.g. 30-mile radius from the listing).
- Calculate Reach: This will estimate the number of users you will reach based on your current ad settings.
- Once you have finished adding all information, you will be brought to the Payment screen. You can pay via credit card or by amazon pay (see below).Note: Ads cannot be edited once they have been paid for and submitted to Facebook. Before purchasing the ad, be sure you have verified all the information is accurate.