Congratulations! You’ve won a listing, now it’s time to make sure your listing reaches all its potential buyers. MoxiPromote lets you create a Facebook Audience Network ad or Google Display Network ad for your listing in just a few easy steps. Advertisements can be a complicated and daunting task, but Moxi takes the guesswork out and makes it easy to come up with a great looking ad!
Advertise Your Listings
- From anywhere in your Moxi Works account, select your agent photo in the top right corner then select My Account (see below).
Note: Some brokerages have added a Promote Link to the top navigation menu as pictured below. If you have this, skip to Step 4.
- From the side menu, select Agent Tools (see below).
- From your Agent Tools, select Promote (see below).
- From the learn screen select New Ad in the top right (see below).
- Then select your preferred blueprint (ad template) type and click Get Started (see below).
- Select Choose Listing (see below)
- Then select which listing this ad is for from the list, then choose Done (see below).
- Facebook Settings:
- Select which Facebook Business page you would like to use for this Ad from the drop down menu.
- or, Link a new Facebook Business page
- Creative Settings:
- Headline: Click into the box to update the headline and choose from any of the merge tags available.
- Description: Add a description to your ad.
- Image: Choose which image from the MLS will be used for your ad.
- Body Text Type: Choose between Default or Custom Body Text. This will display in the Headline area of your ad.
- Targeting: Using either the slider bar or typing in the number, chose the distance from your listing that your ad should reach.
- Chose Next.
- Set Your Schedule & Spend:
- Select your ad start and end dates
- Enter the total amount you would like to spend (your Daily Spend will automatically be calculated and be displayed).
- Choose your payment method from the available credit card options, or add a different card.
- Name your Program: Give your ad a name to easily spot in your list of programs.
- Select Checkout to confirm your order.
Note: We no longer accept Amazon Pay.
Note: You can manage, edit, or cancel your ad any time from the Listings > Programs link in the left menu.