MoxiPromote is an automated digital ad platform that makes it easy for agents to get great results from online advertising – without the usual time, cost, and expertise.
Create a listing ad in MoxiPromote to attract buyers for your new listings and open houses, or to promote your recently sold listings to generate leads and stay top-of-mind with your sphere. The simple three-step process only takes a few minutes; ad management and optimization are then fully automated for you.
To save even more time: set up automation and ads will be automatically created for your new listings, open houses, or sold listings in the future. Learn more about automation here; the information below is for one-off ads.
Before you get started
- Decide where you want your ad displayed: on the Meta network (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and thousands of other apps) or on the Google Display Network (YouTube, Gmail, and millions of high-traffic websites).
- Decide on the objective for your ad: to generate leads (Meta ads only) or drive traffic to a website.
- Listing images will be pulled directly from your MLS; if you prefer, you can upload a custom image or (for single listing Meta ads only) video of your listing.
- Decide where the ad should direct people: By default, ads will direct people to the property details page on your website; if you want them to visit a different page, have the custom URL ready.
- Target potential clients in a specific area or (for Meta ads only) upload a CSV list of contacts and target your leads, past clients, and your sphere with an ad.
- Have your credit card ready; ads start as low as $79 / listing.
Log in to MoxiPromote
- Go to promote.moxiworks.com and log in to your MoxiWorks account
- You will see the various ad blueprint options on the dashboard.
Tip: Alternatively, click on My Listing Ads and then Programs in the menu on the left; this is where you can create new campaigns or view past campaigns.
Choose your preferred ad blueprint
- Single Listing: Meta – Use this blueprint to advertise a single active or sold listing on the Meta network. You can choose from several themes: Just Listed, Open House, Just Sold, or custom (create your own!). Each theme comes with eye-catching image overlays and pre-written ad copy. You can use an image pulled directly from your MLS, upload a custom image, or upload a video.
- Single Listing Gallery: Meta – Want to showcase a unique or high-end listing? Create a slideshow (a.k.a. carousel) ad on the Meta network. Choose 2 – 5 images pulled direct from your MLS or upload your own images. Use the pre-written ad copy or customize it.
- Multi Listing: Meta – Show that you’re the neighborhood expert! Create an ad with 3 – 10 of your current or sold listings in a slideshow ad on the Meta network, using images pulled directly from your MLS. Use the pre-written ad copy or customize it.
- Single Listing: Google – Use this blueprint to advertise a single active or sold listing on the Google Display network. This is a low-cost option for driving website traffic. You can choose from several themes: Just Listed, Open House, Just Sold, or custom. Each theme comes with eye-catching image overlays and pre-written ad copy. You can use an image pulled directly from your MLS or upload a custom image.
Set up Your Program (ad campaign)
- Select your Listing
- If you’re running a Meta ad, connect your Facebook page (or choose a previously-connected page)
- Update the creative content: the text and image or video for your ad (you can see a preview on the right) and custom URL (web page link), if you want to use one
- Decide on targeting: the region or zip/post code you want to advertise in; the range of your ads (minimum 15 miles); and upload a CSV file with the email addresses of contacts you want to target
- Select your objective: are you collecting contact details or do you wish to send people to a specific website?
- Choose Next.
Determine your ad schedule and budget
- Choose when you want your ad to start and end running
- Set your ad budget
- Input your credit card details or choose the card on file
- Name your ad program, for your reference only (pick something meaningful like “Facebook – 1500 main st – sold listing – Feb 2023”), then select Next
Confirm your ad details and checkout
- Review your ad details; need to make changes? Simply select Back
- Ready to go? Select Checkout – in most cases, your ad will be up and running within hours
- You will get an email confirming the details of your ad
That’s it! Your ad will now be shown to home buyers, sellers, and owners in your local area.
Note: You can manage, edit, or cancel your ad at any time from the My Listing Ads > Programs link in the left menu.
Go to promote.moxiworks.com and log in to your MoxiWorks account to place your ads.