Sometimes to do the best work we may need to access someone else’s Moxi Works account. We may be an assistant or on a team, but the information we need might be in another person’s account. Follow to instructions below to learn how to gain access to someone else’s account!
Gain Access to Other’s Accounts
- From your Roster select Passwords & Access.
- Select Account Access.
- Select Manage under Other Account Access.
- Select Request to search for other people in your Office.
- NOTE: You can see the other people that have requested you have access to their account (Circled in red).
- NOTE: You can see all the people that you have requested access to (Circled in blue).
- Search for the person you would like to access.
- Once you have permission to access someone’s account, select the agent drop-down menu in the top left corner (See below).
- Select Switch User.
- A connected panel will slide out from the right side of the screen. Choose which person you would like to access.
- You’ll see a Switching loading screen.
- Access Granted.