The page builder allows you to build beautiful and dynamic websites without having to know any code! If you need any sort of page that your clients interact with, you can use our Page Builder to create it in minutes!
1. Select Site Pages on the Left.
2. Then, on the top of the listing pages, select Add New.
3. Choose Custom Page and click Submit.
4. Add a Title then select the Page Builder to launch the Page Builder tool.
5. From the content menu, click Templates.
6. Then, use the drop-down option and choose your template type (MoxiWorks Templates, Landing Pages, Content Pages, Brokerage Templates, or Brand Templates).
7. Select the desired Template to add it to your page. You will see content already added in the template. You will want to replace the content to create a personalized page.
8. To edit a section of the template, use the Wrench Icon to launch the editor.
9. To add in additional information, select the Plus Icon to see all your content menu.
10. Then, select Modules at the top to view your customization options.
11. Choose what kind of module you would like to add and then simply select, drag and drop to add it to your page in the desired location.
12. Once you have placed the module, you will see the options you have for editing based on the module you have selected.
13. When you’re finished making changes, select Done. Then you can choose to Save as Draft and continue editing later or Publish to have your page go live on your site. You can also select Discard to remove the page if you need to as well.