Search Engine Optimization or SEO helps more people find your website.
How to set up Yoast SEO for your Agent Website:
- Select SEO from the menu on your Agent Website Admin page.
- Click the configuration wizard button.
- Choose the type of environment your website is in. Select Option A: My site is live and ready to be indexed to continue.
- Select which type of site this is.
- Specify if you are setting this website up as a person or an organization. Agents should select Person.
- Select your name from the dropdown menu if you are setting the website up as a person. If you are setting up the website as an organization, fill out the organization name, logo, and social media URLs.
- Continue to the next page to specify your search engine visibility.
- Specify if your site has multiple authors.
- Set your Title settings.
- Continue through the remaining tabs until you reach the tab called Success! which lets you know that you are finished.
- Close the Configuration Wizard when you are done to be returned to your website settings.