Assigning access to MoxiWorks products and role-based permission levels to people in your organization is easy! If you have the Management Tools menu on your My Account screen, you can assign levels of admin access and which MoxiWorks products agents in your organization have access to!
Accessing Products and Permissions
From My Account expand the Management Tools menu and then select Manage Company.
Select your Region.
Select your Office.
Then select the three (3) dots menu to the right of the user whose permissions you are changing.
TIP: Alternatively, you can search for the user by name. After selecting Manage Company from the Management Tools menu, select the search bar
Enter the user name and search
Select the user from the list.
Then select the three (3) dots menu to the right and then select Products & Permissions
Permission Levels allow you to set user-based role access levels
- Company Access: This user has permission to view and manage all users in the organization, view and manage all offices and regions in the organization, and can create content to share with other users.
- Company Marketing Access: This user has permission to view all users, regions, and offices of an organization, but not make any changes. They can, however, create content to share with other users.
- Owner/Manager: This user has permission to view and manage all users in their office. There are additional elements that can be accessed depending on which products are being used.
- Office Admin Access: This user has permission to view and manage all users in their office.
- User: This user has permission to use all of the MoxiWorks products and is typically the permission level set for an Agent.
Select the appropriate permission level from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: If MoxiWorks receives user data from a feed, this information may be included in that data and may not be editable or may revert back to the former permission level at the next data feed update.
Use the checkbox next to each product your organization has available to add or remove product license and access for the user.
TIP: Depending on your configuration, some products may have a darker green color beside them. These products are auto-assigned to users. The other products with a lighter green color check box allow you to add or remove access as needed (example: The user shown below has been given a license for MoxiTalent. If that was no longer required, the checkbox could be un-checked and the license removed).
When finished, select Save