|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Show your people how to create a saved search on your Agent Website! They can search for properties in a specific area and save the search so they won’t have to define the search area or filters when coming back in the future.
Creating a Saved Search
- Select Property Search (See below).
- Define your search parameters. You can select a specific area and use filters to show only the properties you would like(See below)!
- Select Save This Search (See below).
- Answer the questions of how you would like to save your search (See below).
- When returning to the Property Search Page, Select Saved Searches (See below).
- Find the search from the list and select Run Search (See below).