ActivePipe is an innovative email marketing platform that uses intelligent automation to nurture clients and generate leads. To learn more about ActivePipe visit: https://activepipe.com/ or https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us
Integration with MoxiEngage
ActivePipe allows agents to send automated marketing content to their MoxiEngage contacts.
Tips and facts about how ActivePipe and MoxiEngage work together:
- Contacts pulled into ActivePipe are automatically subscribed to marketing materials, alerts, emails, etc.
- The agent or the contact can unsubscribe from ActivePipe's automated marketing emails. If you would like to unsubscribe your ActivePipe contacts in bulk, please visit this article: https://support.activepipe.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001284436-Unsubscribe-contacts-in-bulk
- The contact sync between ActivePipe and MoxiWorks is retroactive (contacts existing before the sync are included).
- When a contact is deleted in MoxiEngage the contact is also removed and unsubscribed from ActivePipe.
- In ActivePipe you create tags/groups for sending campaigns to. When a tag is created you can see the new group within Engage and view the campaign within their activity log.
- Emails sent from ActivePipe show in your MoxiEngage Activity log for each contact.
Connecting to ActivePipe
Ready to connect MoxiEngage to ActivePipe? View this guide to learn how: Connecting ActivePipe to MoxiEngage