- Start by entering the client's name in the Presentation Created For field (see below, circled in red).
- Enter either the MLS Number (see above, circled in blue), if the subject property is or has been listed previously select Import (see above, indicated by the blue arrow) or enter the Subject Property address (see above, circled in green).
- NOTE: If you choose to import the Subject Property using an MLS number, all fields will automatically populate with the information available from the MLS, including the subject property photo, however the data will ONLY copy over and will not auto-update.
- NOTE: If entering the location manually, you must enter the full address, including the street address, city, state, and zip code. Without this information, the tool will be unable to place the subject property.
- You can upload a photo of the subject property listing (see above, circled in purple).
- You can use INRIX Drive Time to find properties around a specific licaation by entering the address in the Client Commute Address (see below, circled in red) field then select Set Location (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Once you are satisfied with the Subject Property information, select Continue (see below, indicated by the blue arrow).
Have more questions? Contact Us