- Start by entering the client's name in the Presentation Title field (see below, circled in red).
- If the property is on an MLS list, enter the MLS number in the Copy data from MLS Number field (see below, circled in blue), then select Copy (see below, indicated by the blue arorw).
- NOTE: If you choose to import the Subject Property using an MLS number, all fields on the subject property page will automatically populate with the informaiotn available from the MLS, including the subject property photo, however the data will ONLY copy over and will not auto-update.
- NOTE: When using an MLS number, you can edit listing details like status, sold info, and price.
- If entering the location manually, you must enter the full address, including the street address, city, state, and zip code (see below, circled in green). Without this information, the tool will be unable to place the subject property.
- You can upload an image of the property or use the default from the MLS listing (see below, circled in purple).
- Add additional information such as Community Information to provide a content-rich and accurate presentation to your client (see below, circled in yellow).
- SUBJECT PROPERTY INFORMATION: Include details such as Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Square footage to allow for more meaningful search criteria when beginning your search for comparable properties on the next page (see below, circled in red).
FEATURES: All of the fields are optional; however, you will want to include as much information as possible in order to provide a content rich presentation for your client (see below, circled in blue).
- REMARKS: If copying data from the MLS listing, this field will be populated with the listing remarks (see below, circled in red).
PRICE AND SALE: If copying data from the MLS listing, these fields will be populated with price, sale and status information (see below, circled in blue).
Have more questions? Contact Us