Having custom pages in your presentation helps you create unique and memorable impressions. However, you don’t want to have to create each custom page each time you make a presentation. Add pages to your presentations from your library of pages. Any pages you have created in previous presentations, marketing pages created by your brokerages, or any report pages can be added into your presentation. Follow the steps below to learn how to add previously created content, into your presentations.
How to Add Pages from Your Library
- From the Pages tab in your presentation, Select the “+” button.
- From the drop-down menu select, Add from Library (See below).
- Find the page you would like to include in your presentation. On the right side of the page select the Include button which will put this page in your presentation.
- Once you have selected Include you will know the page is included because the button will change to Included and will have a green check mark next to it.
- To return to your presentation, select the triangle button on the top of the Pages bar. (See below)
- Then, select Presentation. (Circled below)
- If you would like to re-order the pages, simply click and drag the page up the list of pages to its desired location.